Tee Up for Recovery is a Sober and Fun-filled Golf Event and Fundraiser To Benefit Young People with Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
Tee Up for Recovery includes a silent auction, buffet dinner and bottomless drinks (fountain soda, iced tea, and water), and a fantastic golf experience that only Topgolf can provide. You’ll find that you do not need to be a regular golfer to enjoy this event – come on out and have a good time while supporting a great and necessary cause.
The event includes:
- Over two hours of Topgolf game play
- Dinner buffet and unlimited fountain drinks, water, and tea
- Up to 6 people per bay (option to choose who is in your bay when you buy your ticket)
- Lifetime Memberships for all Guests
- Complimentary use of golf clubs
- Opportunity to take part in a 50/50 Raffle
- Silent Auction
- Hear a young person in recovery share their story
- Event will conclude with dessert service and program
Interested in volunteering, being a sponsor, or donating to the silent auction? Contact us at [email protected].